• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New law for stalkers

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Read in the sunday times today that they will get 5 year prison sentances.

Well done to our friend and his wife helps protect future generations of women.

hear hear.

Although it isn't just women that are victims of stalkers, this change will hopefully protect everyone.

Long term being locked up in a cell won't do enough, it has to go deeper than that to find out why someone would cause others so much pain and suffering and then address that problem, but I don't claim to have any idea on how you would be able to do that.

This is a massive step in protecting the victims - and in no small part thanks to my wife and her dedication to getting her story out there, when it would have been easier to keep it all pent up in our own home...

This is a massive step in protecting the victims - and in no small part thanks to my wife and her dedication to getting her story out there, when it would have been easier to keep it all pent up in our own home...

I belive this is down to your wife and you with your support for her, well done mate.

My wife works with drug addicts we have not had any incidents but it is always in the back of my mind, now thanks to what you and your wife have done the is proper protection for people.

Fantastic news Waxy and brilliant campaigning by Claire. We recorded her piece for morning telly a few weeks back and my other half and I were really very impressed with how she came across. It is one of those stories that simply had to be told as far and as wide as possible, to ensure that commonsense prevailed. It is amazing how hard it is for those in power to see sense and is a great example of what can be achieved with persistence and dedication.

=D> =D> =D> =D>

I hope this is the start of finding some proper peace.

Clarky

Ah, nice one Marc, that is a result

Let's hope the stalkers are properly banged up for 5 years, rather than being given a cell with a PC and Google...!

Back