• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nerys Hughes

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Welcome to spurs.

Always admired your fire and passion. Hope you let the players play with freedom.

Do your best and we will respect you.

The poll seems to have gone, but I’m sure it included Rodgers, Gerrard, Sherwood, I’d take Hughes, or Coleman, ahead of them.

Mark, Nerys, Emlyn, Howard or Ted.

He seemed like a genuinely nice guy on the Sunderland 'Til I Die documentary

Ha, I have zero memory of him managing them.

Last I recall of him is when he got fired from Sociedad for trying to get his joint copped at a student party.

Didn’t he go through some horrific personal stuff too, was he not very close to Gary Speed?

Ha, I have zero memory of him managing them.

Last I recall of him is when he got fired from Sociedad for trying to get his joint copped at a student party.

Didn’t he go through some horrific personal stuff too, was he not very close to Gary Speed?

Yeah, he was very close to Speed.

He comes across really well in the Sunderland doc. His failure there wasn't his fault, the club was a mess, and everyone there loved him from the canteen staff up.

Yeah, he was very close to Speed.

He comes across really well in the Sunderland doc. His failure there wasn't his fault, the club was a mess, and everyone there loved him from the canteen staff up.

I have Fulham fans in the family, they loved him too.

Chris Coleman....... he went out to China to manage for a bit, has been on tv doing some punditary for Sky.

Was a bit of a rumour if Giggs gets prosecuted for his row with his misses ,that he may take over the Wales job on a temporary basis for the Euro's.

Back