• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mod

If only mods could moderate based on the quality of a post...

Foul language and insults are bad, I get it, but there so many absolutely pointless posts (and threads).

"I see this thread and acknowledge its excistence by adding nothing"

Foul language and insults are bad, I get it, but there so many absolutely pointless posts (and threads).

Jordi - isnt that what ya doin now?

Isn't that what the +/- system is for? This is just about the only forum I use so I don't know how other forums implement this or how the old board's karma system work.
And even without those, if someone makes a stupid post, chances are someone else will let loose on that person with a salvo of expletives and reasons for why that person is not fit to live. Then we get into a vicious cycle of what is essentially a "well, you started this mess and I'm not backing out" from both sides. That to me is more bothersome than an approval post or someone just re-posting what someone else said because they didn't bother to read.

Again, I'm still learning who people are here, but I'm beginning to get an idea of who the bad eggs are (on the same token, I hope I don't post lots of useless or inflammatory stuff). At that point Jordinho, I think you're safe with just setting them to ignore.

Back