• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Micky van de Ven

Haaland is going, he has a release clause (after two years) that for all intents and purposes is less than City paid for him (after daddy bonus, agent fees, etc.), even more so if it looks like City will ever be held accountable for their nonsense
Where is he going?

This might shock you, but some people spend their whole lives recording. Social media was a mistake.

The younger generation it's all they do. Was in a hostel in thailand. They don't even talk to each other. Then you have the chinese that take it to another level. They all want to be tik tok stars. Their holidays seem to be one big photo shoot.

They seem happy. So good luck to them. I like talking to people.

Logically? Madrid, Vini Jr and Mbappe wide with Haaland in the middle? would be hilarious ..
Doesn't fit and would be ill balanced. I'd be surprised if they wanted him along with Mbappe. Mbappe alone is a hard for for them due to his preference for playing on the left.

Last edited:
The younger generation it's all they do. Was in a hostel in thailand. They don't even talk to each other. Then you have the chinese that take it to another level. They all want to be tik tok stars. Their holidays seem to be one big photo shoot.

I don't people are cnuts.

Agree on the other thing you said though,you cnut.

To be fair, it's only the access to tech that's changed, not people.
There were plenty of tacos in the 80/90s with camcorders recording their holidays - now it's just in your pocket and built in to another device, so it's more accessible physically and financially.

To be fair, it's only the access to tech that's changed, not people.
There were plenty of tacos in the 80/90s with camcorders recording their holidays - now it's just in your pocket and built in to another device, so it's more accessible physically and financially.

It's a lot different. The chinese would go round the pool, go on a sun lounger. Pull a pose. Take a pic or 2. Then go to the next lounger and so on till they had a pic of them posing in all the sun loungers. They wouldn't go in the pool or get a drink from the pool bar. Then they'd go on the beach and do the same.

As i said they seem happy.

Anyway. Totally off topic. Back to micky.

I know it’s been on the cards for years, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they back out of Mbappe, Vinicius Junior might be better already.
It's definitely a conundrum, add on that they have Rodygo as well who if Vinicus wasn't around would probably be Vinicus they will have a very heavily stacked squad of attackers whose preference is for coming in off the left.

I guess in the end Mbappe will just end up going through the middle.

Back