• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Maybe I am dreaming..

I agree but if they could get 20+ goals that'd be a bonus

The way that Bale is developing tho, I dont really see that happening. Our system isnt really built on scoring a ludicrous amount of goals, so of the teams that are comparable to us, how many have more than 2 players getting around the 20 goal mark? I think AVB quite likes the idea of Bale as a focal point, so I think it more plausible to bring in the sort of player that punk_is_back is talking about; that sort of player is going to be just as concerned about setting up other players, so his goals tally would unlikely be in the region that you're hoping. Adebayor was judged to have been great last season, and he got 17, WITHOUT having anyone else hitting Bale-like figures.

Back