• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match ratings - Chelsea

milo

Jack L. Jones
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jg7Bd6ajRrNnirgND3rlL4uyxLjh-FrLJTCcrcBvOVk/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="3000" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Lloris - 5
Chiriches - 5
Fazio - 6
Vertonghen - 5
Davies - 6
Bentaleb - 7
Mason- 6
Lennon - 5
Lamela - 6
Eriksen - 6
Kane - 7

A question for people giving Poch low scores. Did you call for an unchanged or close to unchanged team in the build up to the game?

Lloris - 5

Chiriches - 4
Fazio - 8
Vertonghen - 6
Davies - 7

Lennon - 6
Bentaleb - 8
Mason - 6
Eriksen - 6
Lamela - 6

Kane - 7

lloris 4 dreadfull kicking. beat at hes near post then passes to a chelsea player. compare him to forester who had another great game for southampton i know who i rather have right now
chirches 6 hes usual dodgy moment but kept hazard at bay second half. looks more comfy then dier at right back
fazio 7 good game from him
verts 5. outmuscled by remey really lol
benteleb 8 thought he was our best player
davies 7 good game from him
mason 5 hes worst game for us but hes been great of late.
lennon 6 good first half poor second. he kept running into trouble.
lamela. 7 worked hard and was close on a few occasions with hes through balls and was our only one who look like they could open chelsea up. and was involved in all our good play
erkisen 6 out of postion first half and could not get into the game. better secound half
kane. 7 worked hes socks off but kept making the wrong final ball. often greedy.

subs dembele. 4 offerd nothing when he came on
paullino 4 this sub made us worse
chadli 4 kept trying to take on ivancich lol

thought we started well. we hit the ball then same old spurs they always let you down

lloris 4 dreadfull kicking. beat at hes near post then passes to a chelsea player. compare him to forester who had another great game for southampton i know who i rather have right now
chirches 6 hes usual dodgy moment but kept hazard at bay second half. looks more comfy then dier at right back
fazio 7 good game from him
verts 5. outmuscled by remey really lol
benteleb 8 thought he was our best player
davies 7 good game from him
mason 5 hes worst game for us but hes been great of late.
lennon 6 good first half poor second. he kept running into trouble.
lamela. 7 worked hard and was close on a few occasions with hes through balls and was our only one who look like they could open chelsea up. and was involved in all our good play
erkisen 6 out of postion first half and could not get into the game. better secound half
kane. 7 worked hes socks off but kept making the wrong final ball. often greedy.

subs dembele. 4 offerd nothing when he came on
paullino 4 this sub made us worse
chadli 4 kept trying to take on ivancich lol

thought we started well. we hit the ball then same old spurs they always let you down

Dembele?

Cannot really give ratings because only listened to commentary and missed first 10 mins of highlights but from what I did see and hear I 'm baffled how Chiriches and Vertonghen can get anything more than 4s at best. Verts was a total pansy when it really mattered against both Drogdba and Remy, and as for Chiriches the less said about him the better. He has just GOT to go. NOW.

While I'm at it, why, why why is it that most all other teams can manage to get ten men behind the ball whenever the opposition attack whereas we always manage to look so exposed? When when when are we going to get a manager who can actually ORGANISE our defence?

Okay, deep breath, rant over.

Cannot really give ratings because only listened to commentary and missed first 10 mins of highlights but from what I did see and hear I 'm baffled how Chiriches and Vertonghen can get anything more than 4s at best. Verts was a total pansy when it really mattered against both Drogdba and Remy, and as for Chiriches the less said about him the better. He has just GOT to go. NOW.

While I'm at it, why, why why is it that most all other teams can manage to get ten men behind the ball whenever the opposition attack whereas we always manage to look so exposed? When when when are we going to get a manager who can actually ORGANISE our defence?

Okay, deep breath, rant over.

We did have that recently you know..;)

Ok, let's compare him to Forster

ThornyFlusteredKudu.gif

Nah, think I'll stick with Hugo.

Result inevitable, Performance respectable, Chiriches and Lamela Deplorable, but the signs of recovery are there.

Lloris - 5

Chiriches - 5
Fazio - 7
Vertonghen - 4
Davis - 6

Bentaleb - 7 (MoTM)
Mason - 6
Eriksen - 5
Lamela - 5
Lennon - 5

Kane - 7

Subs: