• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Levy takes a lot of stick but.....

Stufat

Steven Pienaar
My buddy at work, his mrs is a Macmillan nurse, basically the person she looks after is a spurs fan, she had written to tottenham not really expecting much but on the off chance of getting some tickets.
Tottenham kindly agreed to tickets, box, lunch.......the works. Nice right??
Trouble is someone phoned them to try and scam them to pay for this after being promised levy would pick up the tab.
My buds mrs phoned the contact she had who had arranged it to make a complaint.
An hour later she gets a phone call back, turns out the contact is mrs levy, she has arranged for the people concerned, including my buddy to spend a night at mr and mrs levys for dinner, plus the tickets, box etc as an apology.

Only downside is my bud is a gooner, what a waste!!
I have first dibs should his mrs or anyone need to pull out tho :)

Will do, I got a few transfer tips to send with him as well!!

Generally I am a fan of levy. He is much better than Scholar or Sugar. But I am getting worried by his constant sacking of managers and the lack of news regarding the stadium.

But this is a nice thing from him and the team at Tottenham. That said I would have said he had nothing to do with it, but since you say the contact is his wife then he must know.

What he said was mrs levy is his pa, she's the one who arranged it all as a gesture more towards Macmillan than them personally

can you try to find out just how much of football mr levy really knows, and somehow try to ascertain if he is a control freak.

Mrs Levy (she's the blonde lady who often sits next to DL) has apparently worked at the club longer than Mr L. She's been an employee since the Sugar days.

Mrs Levy (she's the blonde lady who often sits next to DL) has apparently worked at the club longer than Mr L. She's been an employee since the Sugar days.

A mate of mine who has had quite a lot of dealing with the club over the years has always said that she's the power behind the throne.

Of course she is, like in my house, I wear the trousers. It's just I wear the ones she tells me I'm allowed to wear

Of course she is, like in my house, I wear the trousers. It's just I wear the ones she tells me I'm allowed to wear

You complete *****, stand up for yourself man be a ma...(what? yes dear, i'll get to that right now, yes, OK, i'll get off the internet)...

I don't think there invited for a sleepover, I meant just going there for dinner....at night

Knowing Levy that will be a 35p tin of beans and sausages from ASDA with a Fredo for afters.

it says frois gras and steaks on the invite but due to not being able to get a deal before harrods closed at 8pm there was a change of plan

his wife did alright for a starter but got sacked before serving main course, his daughter tried to pick up the pieces but news that the driver was pricing up a take away undermined her efforts

it says frois gras and steaks on the invite but due to not being able to get a deal before harrods closed at 8pm there was a change of plan

his wife did alright for a starter but got sacked before serving main course, his daughter tried to pick up the pieces but news that the driver was pricing up a take away undermined her efforts

Ha ha that is very good mate :D

Back