• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Let's Encrypt. Bad security certificates

relic58

Johnnie Jackson
I was trying to reply to my own OMT last night and the site went all weird on me. No images or reply box to type in. This also happened in various browsers and devices and on a few other websites. So I am using the work laptop to write this. It's a problem that is appearing with a host of devices that use older OS. So annoying because I can't use any of my favourite old tech anymore (can't afford anything new at the moment).

Is anyone else having problems with this site or others due to security certificates from lets' encrypt?

I think this has happened before, it causes loads of problems, the Guardian was having issues yesterday.

Nope, I got the time correct and we won 5-1. The gods are happy with me...

Its because I keep my tech running way past its sell by date. Oh and before anyone says it, yes I have turned it on and off again. Funnily enough that is a potential fix, the internal date clock could be wrong but note in my case. I am sure they could find a work round, after all we are trying to save the planet. Maybe when they issue the next batch they will have fixed it.

I guess everyone on here updates their tech more than I do and hasn't got a clue what I'm going on about.

Back