• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

King Testimonial Ratings

Taricco 10 - Don't think McEvoy got past him once.

That McEvoy was rubbish. He had constant opportunities to beat his man or put in a decent cross but didn't. If he can't beat a past his best Taricco then I won't hold out much hope for him (although must admit thats first time Ive seen him so shouldnt make any rash judgements)...

That McEvoy was rubbish. He had constant opportunities to beat his man or put in a decent cross but didn't. If he can't beat a past his best Taricco then I won't hold out much hope for him (although must admit thats first time Ive seen him so shouldnt make any rash judgements)...

Ah nice to see the usual balanced view from our fans, young kid, first game at a full house WHL where he's probably been told they not come to see him make mugs out of our old favourites and he's rubbish. I reckon we should sign that Saha....oh no he was S*** wasn't he. I wonder why anyone would want to play for this club with the sort of vile moaning fans we now seem to appeal to.

For Christ sake the game was played at walking pace, it was a proper friendly, any ex pro should look competent in that sort of game.

For Christ sake the game was played at walking pace, it was a proper friendly, any ex pro should look competent in that sort of game.

Of course, of course. Even so, you couldn't help wonderinging why the **** they couldn't turn it on like that when they were here. Especially Saha, with the defence opening up for him like it was Moses and the Red Sea he looked absolutely world-class! :lol:

Ah nice to see the usual balanced view from our fans, young kid, first game at a full house WHL where he's probably been told they not come to see him make mugs out of our old favourites and he's rubbish. I reckon we should sign that Saha....oh no he was S*** wasn't he. I wonder why anyone would want to play for this club with the sort of vile moaning fans we now seem to appeal to.

You really believe he was told not to do anything correctly? He couldnt even cross a ball. I commented on what I saw and said I wouldnt have much hope based on that - I also said I shouldnt make any rash judgements based on that game though, so not sure why youve got your knickers in such a twist....

Back