• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Keys

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
I can't believe it's 2012 and we still have to carry around keys.

I can't think of a time in the last 25 years+, when I've gone out without keys.

I try to keep it minimal though.

My key fob is the Spurs champions league set:

45501.jpg

Attached is my front door key, and a key for my Kryptonite bike lock.

So I've only got 2. Still a pain in the arse though.

How many keys on your fob? What fob?

Keys are my life and how i make my living. I imagien eventually the finger print ones will start to take over for homes. A lot of offices have key cards or fobs.

Nothing like picking a lock though, great fun and a nice test of skill. I must have about 40 locks in my garage.

oh yeah i have front door, back door, garage door, family car, work van, my car i use for cabbing, key to a lock up in town, key to office i work as locksmith, key for bicycle lock. so 9 keys.

Car keys, house keys and parents house key... On a seperate fob i got my work locker key. Would love to be able to do away with the lot for a fingerprint/retina type set up. But then of course they both have their downsides too so guess we'll just have to make do with keys like we have done for thousands of years

my dad has around 35 keys on his key ring AND he does carry it around everywhere.

I have house keys (2) the key of my own house which I rent out (1) and THATS IT.

Yeah im still livin at home so hardly a catch - more like a mummies boy.

Also doubt my overdraft bank balance also is catch worthy.

I do have one massive asset tho haha

your arse is your asset so sell it mummys boy, yeah move it as you walk down the street sell that sweetttttttt arse of yours

your arse is your asset so sell it mummys boy, yeah move it as you walk down the street sell that sweetttttttt arse of yours

fudgein gay cyclist - all the same you cyclists. bending over. watching each others arses as you stand up cycling up a fudgein hill.

Hudd - why post a pic of yourself? whats a pic of you got to do with this thread?

fudgein gay cyclist - all the same you cyclists. bending over. watching each others arses as you stand up cycling up a fudgein hill.

Hudd - why post a pic of yourself? whats a pic of you got to do with this thread?

What do you mean, this was sent to everyone on here by Unknown who said you sent it to her when she asked for your photo.

Back