• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Karim Benzema

Gutter Boy

Tim Sherwood
Has fallen out with some randomer coach called Nuno Espirito Santo and is now available

Worth a cheeky bid to fill a Kane sized hole?

Haha, I almost posted this too. Imagine winning the Saudi league and then being handed Benzema and saying he doesn't fit in with your team

Odd goings on in that league.
Jota joined from Celtic over the summer and is seemingly on the way out after a couple of games.

Rumours up here its because of his sexuallity.

Hahah that leagues nuts.

There is talk that they are now already questioning the level of quality against the money spent too. Given their ruthless nature I would suspect it could be ship out or have an uncomfortable time.

Not sure what they expected overpaying for a bunch of B leaguers and players ready in their 50s

Hahah that leagues nuts.

There is talk that they are now already questioning the level of quality against the money spent too. Given their ruthless nature I would suspect it could be ship out or have an uncomfortable time.

Not sure what they expected overpaying for a bunch of B leaguers and players ready in their 50s

I understand what they are trying to do, just question the method.

Back