• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Julian Green

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/05/totte...r-bayern-munich-starlet-julian-green-4751624/

Tottenham are ready to make a £5million bid for Bayern Munich winger Julian Green, with Mauricio Pochettino hopeful of making him his first signing.

Green, 18, is highly-rated by the Bundesliga champions, but despite being selected for the USA team for the World Cup, he is not close to breaking into the Bayern first-team.

Pochettino had the winger watched at youth level during his time at Southampton, and after being installed as Spurs’ new boss, he is ready to launch a £5million bid

According to reports, Green wants to move to another European team in order to gain more experience and secure his place in the US side moving forward.

A fast, agile and direct winger, Green scored 15 goals in 23 appearances for Bayern’s reserve team last term, but has never made his Bundesliga debut.

He currently has two caps for the US after switching allegiances from Germany in March

This is the sort of signing I can get behind rather this then paying silly money for players.

Agreed. I would imagine that Levy would also be happy with ploughing ahead with sort of signing, not just in terms of the age/potential/cost of the player but also considering the potential marketing impact of us having another player from the US.

Agreed. I would imagine that Levy would also be happy with ploughing ahead with sort of signing, not just in terms of the age/potential/cost of the player but also considering the potential marketing impact of us having another player from the US.

Yep, young, decent price, US marketing and all upside ..

Never heard of him, but sounds great to me - better taking a few £5m punts on exciting youngsters than £15m on more fringe players.

was worried when i read he's in the USA team, then read he's actually German........... so yeah go for it i say \o/

Supposed to be very very highly rated. Which makes me wonder why he'd go for cheap.

Supposed to be very very highly rated. Which makes me wonder why he'd go for cheap.

I would imagine because he hasn't played a minute of first team football with Bayern. I wouldn't call that potential move cheap; 5 Million is no small amount for someone with zero top flight experience. That being said, I have seen him run out a couple times with the US, and he has looked decent, if not a little lightweight.

this kinda feels like a gds mark 2 from barca, i hope he turns out great but can't see why they'd let him go for cheap if he's shown some promise.

Back