• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Job Agencies

Oh thats what I am doing yeah. What I was trying to get at is find out where the vacancies are as you cant go on to each employers websites (far too many).

I know some of these employers have contracts but the same job is advertised at many agencies, its very rare to have a job advertised at only one or two agencies.

I didnt know that it was illegal tho to 'solicit' client info. My way is just a shortcut to get a list of available jobs rather than spend hours and hours trawling through websites.

Your 'shortcut' has a cost associated with it: the overheads of an agency. You want to use their services, and their clientbase, just not pay for it. Some would find that somewhat selfish. The law would find it somewhat illegal.

Personally, I've always sourced through an agency as I'm looking for a certain calibre of candidate(s) for selection. End of the day: any old fool can apply for a job, but I don't have a time to interview fools. As for the % cut; that's for the candidate to negotiate with the agency, and if they're as good as they think they are, then that won't be a problem.

Back