• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joao Moutinho

But as stated before on FFP on here, everything will have a common price taken from every club.. So they will take the top 20 clubs see what they all charge and take the mean. or better still because it deletes the obscene.. they take the Median.

I'm not sure that I have seen anything that sets out how they will measure market rate for sponsorship and other forms of income. I'd say that an average of clubs would be pretty crude and wouldn't stand up to challenge. It'll be interesting to read more details when this comes fully into force.

But as stated before on FFP on here, everything will have a common price taken from every club.. So they will take the top 20 clubs see what they all charge and take the mean. or better still because it deletes the obscene.. they take the Median.

Sponsorship, yes, but ticket prices would be regulated to the average income in Monaco or something.

At the moment its called Fair Value, when looking at what is going on its 'assumed' that fair value means market rate. You need a bench mark to value what is 'fair value'. How else would you get a benchmark?

UEFA also talk about mate rates from not direct but indirect sponsorships. Recently both Chelsea and City were warned by UEFA.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...confident-Financial-Fair-Play-rules-will-work

The price of other sports and entertainment events in the same city/region.

With more or less zero gate receipts I just done see how the numbers could ever satisfy ffp

They can't unless their is a fiddle. Same as PSG, CIty and all the other teams.

The problem now is that Platini brought it in o help out the French sides but clearly didn't expect anyone to buy some of them with Billions of €€€€

The other thing I do find strange is that France used to have some kinda ruling regarding money being sown they didn't have after what happened with Marseille several years back. France and Germany we two leagues that had in effect a fair play model but clearly that's one o a point if their letting "investors" do what they want

Not the pricing in Monaco, but the entry tickets for Silverstone on the Sunday this year are £170 for adults, and £85 for children under 15. I imagine Monaco is more!

Not the pricing in Monaco, but the entry tickets for Silverstone on the Sunday this year are £170 for adults, and £85 for children under 15. I imagine Monaco is more!

They just showed the tickets prices for Monaco. It was about £100 just to perch on the rock face on one of the cheap corners. The other Stands were £300 and more around the track.

moving to Monaco just proves money talks. They're not even in the Champions League yet he's willing to move.

Monaco also hosts the Monte Carlo Masters in tennis. It's a Masters 1000 event (and one of the more prestigious ones at that) which places it just one rung below the Grand Slams.

They just showed the tickets prices for Monaco. It was about £100 just to perch on the rock face on one of the cheap corners. The other Stands were £300 and more around the track.

Paid 70 Euros for the same tickets last year. Enquired about a balcony seat at the Hotel de Paris once. 1600 Euros per person! Minimum spend to adhere to as well. Average decent tickets are about 300-400 Euros.

Or you could just soak in the atmosphere for the day in the city and pay diddly squat. They open up the circuit as soon as the trophy ceremony is finished.

I'm not bourgeoise by the way. Mum made a shrewd investment in the 80's for a property in Nice.

The Stade is small and as someone pointed out earlier, hardly ever even at half-capacity. But what a sublime lifestyle for a footballer. Tax-free.

Paid 70 Euros for the same tickets last year. Enquired about a balcony seat at the Hotel de Paris once. 1600 Euros per person! Minimum spend to adhere to as well. Average decent tickets are about 300-400 Euros.

Or you could just soak in the atmosphere for the day in the city and pay diddly squat. They open up the circuit as soon as the trophy ceremony is finished.

I'm not bourgeoise by the way. Mum made a shrewd investment in the 80's for a property in Nice.

The Stade is small and as someone pointed out earlier, hardly ever even at half-capacity. But what a sublime lifestyle for a footballer. Tax-free.

My mate has been out in Monaco since thursday entertaining clients for his company, they are staying in the hotel de paris for the 4 nights, its cost an absolute fortune

Pretty sure Moutinho is now independent and not third-party owned I bet if Monaco don't get CL in two years he'll want out.

£££££££££ Talks eh

My mate has been out in Monaco since thursday entertaining clients for his company, they are staying in the hotel de paris for the 4 nights, its cost an absolute fortune

I can't even begin to imagine how much that would cost. Especially over Grand Prix weekend. Your mate must be doing pretty well for himself!

Back