• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It's Offical - Spurs To Finish 4th in 2012-13

THFC6061

Paul Robinson
According to these calculations...

P0113.png

P0114.png
P0115.png

Last edited:
Spammers to get only 13 points in the next 23 games? I am glad to know that, but why don't you just take away two more "predicted" points and relegate them?

Yep, the scenario of us getting 4th and Arsenal winning the CL is with us now in all its horror.

I am sure that I am not the only one who wondered what sackfuls of money might have changed hands re the goalkeeping situation on Arsenal's last fixture (was it Sunderland?) last season.
I am quite sure that the powers that be at the evil empire would do EVERYTHING in their power to keep them in the CL. But it would be a hoot to finally get there at their expense.
The only thing we can predict about the future is that it won't be what we predicted...good work though!!!!

Back