• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Is there a worse feeling

Superhudd

Simon Davies
Waiting in a dentist waiting room knowing
1. you will feel pain
2. your gonna get fleeced for it!

Nurse is hot though

1) The death of your first "proper" pet (does not include goldfish)
2) The death of your first proper relationship (does not include the girl that let you finger her once behind the bikesheds)
3) The GP telling you you have AIDS/Cancer/A digenerative disease etc. (not including Alzheimers... give it 5 minutes and you'll be happy as Larry again... who's Larry?)

I can think of loads mate!

The chair is at perfect blowjob height, are there any X-rated dentist's around that can offer some *cough* 'additional' services?

The one time i went for an STD check, they put what i can only describe as one of those stirres you get for tea in takeaway places and put it down the top of my penis.

I did not enjoy the experince, the worse feeling was waiting for the test results.

Dentists in this country are a total rip off and the quality of a the dentistry here is also sub standard. I find it cheaper to fly to Portugal and have my dentist work done there, i get a holiday out of it, its cheaper and better quality.

Dentists in this country are a total rip off and the quality of a the dentistry here is also sub standard. I find it cheaper to fly to Portugal and have my dentist work done there, i get a holiday out of it, its cheaper and better quality.

The amount of times i have gone to the dentsit with nothing wrong and a week later my teeth are hurting, i swear they do something to you when you sit in that chair.

The one time i went for an STD check, they put what i can only describe as one of those stirres you get for tea in takeaway places and put it down the top of my penis.

I did not enjoy the experince, the worse feeling was waiting for the test results.

The slow motion approach from the doctor, the knowledge that he had something in his hand without actually wanting to look, then the oh so terrible invasion of your japs eye, it was wrong totally wrong, and even if you're into pain, you could never be into that.

Looks like a stirrer to the naked eye but is actually a razor blade impregnated cricket bat! One of the most unpleasant experiences I have ever had, the worst was waiting 4 days for the AIDS test results, bag up gentlemen!

They just do a tinkle test now mate. Was this one of those dodgy places you frequent? Did the doctor perform an anal examination for no apparent reason? Do you feel dirty and abused?

Looks like a stirrer to the naked eye but is actually a razor blade impregnated cricket bat! One of the most unpleasant experiences I have ever had, the worst was waiting 4 days for the AIDS test results, bag up gentlemen!

Go to Terrence Higgins and they can do an ELISA test in 20 mins. Felt like a day though.

I'll see yours...=;...and raise you a bungled catheter insertion by a student doctor.

Not recommended.

They just do a tinkle test now mate. Was this one of those dodgy places you frequent? Did the doctor perform an anal examination for no apparent reason? Do you feel dirty and abused?

This was 1996 back in brighton which apparently was the busiest STD drop in centre in the country, the guy asked me how many lovers i had had in the last 4 weeks and whether they used condoms](*,) well it was brighton but i did not think i gave off that vibe:-k

Was not a good time and it was coming to the end of my first marriage we limped on for another 18 months but we had both cheated on each other, no love involved and i remember feeling very sad, my mum died around that time as well.

No anal examination waiting for my first prostate exam for that.

So they just make you tinkle in a cup now? how times change, a guy on here said last night that you can send text messages to yourself, feeling risky tonight, might give it a go later.

Back