• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

If only Levy would step aside

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.D.D.D.D.Soc

Paul Walsh
I personally am quiet happy with the way things are going at Tottenham after years of dross, but when I read the postings on this site I realise I am deluded. There are plenty of posters who would do a much better job at running the club, with their wide experience of running multi-million pound businesses, plus the added experience of managing major football clubs. We are fans, we may not always be happy, but that's life. We know sfa about what goes on at Tottenham and that will always be the case. Just sit back and enjoy the game, win or lose. Your life will be much improved.

Even if this is a genuine rant, it should have been a reply to whatever perceived criticism of Levy sparked it. As a stand alone thread it's ridiculous - the forum is pretty chocked full of praise for levy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back