• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ibiza. Any tips?

Yossarian

Steve Hodge
Right then. I'm off there next week. Your advice as to how/where to herbalise would be gratefully received!

Just got back from there. In terms of clubs that I went to:

DC 10 - Old airport hanger, music was a bit grimier than the standard fare. Interior is literally as you'd expect, more like a London style no frills club.

Space - Huge club and amazing sound system, right near airport so get a plane drowning music out sometimes which is cool

Pacha - Really nice interior but soulless, VIP area takes up half the club. Amazing roof terrace though, spent most of the night up there

Martina discotheque - Smaller club but really nice inside, played the best tunes of any we went to but isn't considered a super club

Did one night in San Antonio which is like what you'd expect to see on Magaluf uncovered, good laugh for one night.

For beaches go to Bora Bora which is in Playa Del Bossa, pretty lively with house being pumped out all day and a good little dancing session starts about 4ish at the main bars by Jet Apts as everyone has been drinking all day.

Expect to spend a lot, 15 euros a Mojito down the beach bars and 15 euros a spirit and mixer in clubs generally though they do free pour.

Look out for ****tail bar by Bora Bora called Cocos, supposed to be good.

Ibiza's pretty damn brilliant. I went in 07 with 2 of my mates and stayed in a pretty basic hotel in San Antonio. Met some lovely looking bird on the first night there and literally stayed with her throughout my stay there (not literally stayed in her room but we were together every day). Biggest fudge up i've made and i still get teased for it by my mates.

I miss it. I remember DC10 in its element, best place on the planet, full of chemical casualties after a Sunday spent at Space. Just about the best memories I've had (and lost) have been in that place.

There are some fab fab beaches and bars of the beaten track great fun trying to get the hire car there is some places. Stay away from the clubs rip of theme parks....look for the smaller bars in places like the old town. Great Island wish i had gone in the early 90's.

I have never been either. Never really wanted to go. I'd rather go somewhere nice where I could get down n dirty with the locals. I'd rather that than go to England abroad.

Went on holiday in 89, 90, 91, 93, 94 loved it then, hate it now.

Same with me, went 12 times in 8 years, last went 7 years ago when vocal house was replaced by tech house and harder stuff, have so many amazing memories of the place..

Remember being on the old terrace in Space with Danny Rampling playing with all around me almost in tears at the beautiful scene and music he played..

Amnesia 93 with the roof open, Sasha in the early days, Smokin Jo and the birth of Cafe Mambo sunrise partys. mmmmm I feel all warm and cuddly, anyone want a back rub?

I have never been either. Never really wanted to go. I'd rather go somewhere nice where I could get down n dirty with the locals. I'd rather that than go to England abroad.

If you have never been then how can you comment on what its like, your talking gonad*s, like all places it has its chav bits of course it doe but it has plenty of other fantastic parts to it it too

There is some serious beautiful parts to the island, fantastic restaurants, bars, and some serious money there too, some of the boats that moor up are unreal

If you have never been then how can you comment on what its like, your talking gonad*s, like all places it has its chav bits of course it doe but it has plenty of other fantastic parts to it it too

There is some serious beautiful parts to the island, fantastic restaurants, bars, and some serious money there too, some of the boats that moor up are unreal

Err I didn't really criticise it. Firstly I have a lot of friends who have gone who have said similiar things. So ill take their opinions on board.

Secondly the way this conversation was goin all that was mentioned were the clubs etc.

Didn't say it was brick, didn't even say it was Chavvy.

It just aint my place to go to.

Back