• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HTC Sensation

monkeybarry

Ian Walker
(not the XE)

Anyone got one?

Just got mine and the quality of voice calls (speaker and mic) are awful.

Really quiet and "tinny"

Shocking.

Just sold Brand New HTC Sensation XL on ebay for ?ú310. Long story but I have to stick with my brick Company paid for iphone.

Great phone! Is it unnaturally awful? If it is then you should deliver it to a service center and claim for a DOA. Remember to bring EVERYTHING that was inside the package if doing this.

Oh, did you remove the plastic from the speaker/display?

Got a feeling I read about a fix for this somewhere.......have you checked for system updates?

Got a feeling I read about a fix for this somewhere.......have you checked for system updates?

is it called the iPhone!?

i havnt yet - only got it on Fri and then found out the landlord is selling up, so have only really had time to learn how to turn the phone on!!

so you think you saw somekind of firmware upgrade that sorted it? hhhmmmmm, interesting.
i would have thought hardware.

is it called the iPhone!?

i havnt yet - only got it on Fri and then found out the landlord is selling up, so have only really had time to learn how to turn the phone on!!

so you think you saw somekind of firmware upgrade that sorted it? hhhmmmmm, interesting.
i would have thought hardware.

http://androidforums.com/htc-sensation-xe/

Gets mentioned a few times in here.....but no real fix spoken about.

I'm still looking....

Back