• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Help me get a job?

AberYid

Steven Caulker
Okay, so this is a pretty strange request, but here goes:

I'm a student in Aberystwyth (hence, AberYid) and there's this company, who I'm on a trial with, Royal Pier - it's a night club, a snooker hall, a brasserie, pub, amusement arcade all in one, anyway, they have twitter, @RoyalPier - and have said that if I can get them up to 1250 followers, by the weekend, my contract will become permanent! 9It is likely it will do regardless, but I'm really nervous about getting this job).

If anyone here has twitter, could you please please please follow @RoyalPier, they won't clog up your timeline, they won't tweet to you, they will just go about their usual business.

You can unfollow after a week if you like, but I would really appreciate it guys and girls!

Please help out a Yiddo in need!

Thanks.

Nope, Welsh. Aber, Aberystwyth, Wales...

yeah wales scotland same thing, go and work in a coal mine or go on benefits or move to england and remind people in every conversation you have that your really welsh by speaking loudly and making a big thing of your accent.

The place you mentioned sounds like butlins, the is a butlins not that far from me, the people that go there are scum. I think you should do what that Danish fella did and go on a shooting spree and kill all the customers, they are scum and welsh so killing them would be good on two counts.

yeah wales scotland same thing, go and work in a coal mine or go on benefits or move to england and remind people in every conversation you have that your really welsh by speaking loudly and making a big thing of your accent.

The place you mentioned sounds like butlins, the is a butlins not that far from me, the people that go there are scum. I think you should do what that Danish fella did and go on a shooting spree and kill all the customers, they are scum and welsh so killing them would be good on two counts.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha that was funny. Poor Aber though. If I was on Twitter, I would help you.

My GHod not the Inn on the peer....why the hell would you wont to work in that brick hole??? A friend of mine was still working there doing the pizzas till a year or so ago. I was more a bag of speed and free vodka with every drink in the bay man.

My GHod not the Inn on the peer....why the hell would you wont to work in that brick hole??? A friend of mine was still working there doing the pizzas till a year or so ago. I was more a bag of speed and free vodka with every drink in the bay man.

The Bay shut down a couple of years go! Pier is an awesome place to work, the people are great, the pay is average, it's good fun. Just gotta hope I'm kept on!

The bays shut?????????? my lord i feel a part of me has just died, GHod i used to love a Tuesday night in there. Free vodka with every drink me and a mate would go down there 2 pints and a can of red bull. So every round one of us would have a triple vodka and redbull. Ohh the joys the joys.

I should ban you for that, you fudging English kunt.

Sorry dude, I don't teletext. They'd probably like you to show some initiative... I'd happily do a like on FB if you posted a link and told them ;)

faith restored in random - thanks Chich

i second Wookie's facebook idea

and the welsh are kunts, so are the scots, so are the english - the difference being we are kunts in charge ;-)

Back