• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Happy Mothers Day

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Mothers Day in the UK today, reading friends posting on facebook and twitter I never realised so many didnt have their mum's, its very sad and i feel even luckier to still have mine

Am off for a lunch and a lovely day with my family soon, lastnights events at the lane has made me realise even more just how special our mum's, families, friends and lives are

Spending time with the parents today, playing Scrabble and listening to radio 2, as that's what my mum wants to spend her time doing. I could never thank my mum enough for the support that she has shown me over the years. I have been a total Danchev at times, nothing criminal etc, but made some stupid choices including getting drunk far too often which has affected her and she helped me through my education. I appreciate so much what she has done for me. :)

Regards to all mothers out there, so important, do so much for us and today is the day to appreciate that.

Spending time with the parents today, playing Scrabble and listening to radio 2, as that's what my mum wants to spend her time doing. I could never thank my mum enough for the support that she has shown me over the years. I have been a total Danchev at times, nothing criminal etc, but made some stupid choices including getting drunk far too often which has affected her and she helped me through my education. I appreciate so much what she has done for me. :)

Regards to all mothers out there, so important, do so much for us and today is the day to appreciate that.

Im with you on that one, parents have helped me out of a few holes along the way, never once said no, amazing..

Yeah, definitely my dad has been there a lot for me too, equally as part of the combined force of support from them both. :) Sometimes I think dads get neglected today and vice versa on the other one, it could almost be good to have father's day on the Saturday and mother's day on the Sunday. I only suggest that way around as with the football and sports on the Saturday, it could be seen to be more of a day for bloke celebration than for mother's day.

My missus has gone to her mums with the kids today and I'll be going to my mums for a roast later. Both of them are great mums and I'm all for a day to acknowledge that... spoil them a bit, they deserve it. Fathers day gets laughed off alot as a cash in but my dad has been there as much as my mum and I consider him as a best mate now. So I hope everyone today will be letting their parents know how much they mean to them, you don't have to spend anything to do that either... Just a little time

Happy Mothers Day

lastnights events at the lane has made me realise even more just how special our mum's, families, friends and lives are

Great post!
This board is about transformation now. I remember you making stupid and childish jokes of Adebayor when he was almsot shot to death on that bus.

Take a bow, son!

I've never understood why so many people use facebook status updates to share with the world how much they love and appreciate their mums. Why not just tell them?

I've never understood why so many people use facebook status updates to share with the world how much they love and appreciate their mums. Why not just tell them?

But didn't you realise, every single passing thought and act must now be posted on Facebook or Twitter, preferably on both

But didn't you realise, every single passing thought and act must now be posted on Facebook or Twitter, preferably on both

Handily, I have friends whose every tweet is automatically posted as a status.

Eg: @Personyoudon'tknow Yeah I think so...

fudge off

I'd like to echo markys sentiment. I lost my mum to cancer last year so yesterday was particularly tough for me. Nothing can prepare you for the loss of a parent and it is important not to take them for granted. What with it being mothers day and the harrowing situation at WHL on Saturday I have found myself in a rather sentimental and emotional mood over the last few days. In a strange sort of way I feel my emotional and mental health are linked to the outcome and fate of Fabrice Muamba. I feel for his family. I hope to fudge he pulls through without any serious long term damage.

Back