• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fredy Guarín

Fredy Guarin

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed the stories over the last two days and by looking at the lack of comments on here, I'd assume most people think the same as me. That is to say that I think that the Italian media have made up a story and the British press have recycled it.

Still it is out there so we might as well have a thread for it. First off they reckon we have offered £10m plus Soldado but Inter want closer to £15-18m and Soldado. Now given how Inter were reportedly interested in Soldado early this window, I'd guess that the story is meant to show the fans that their chairman is trying to get the player they want. On top of that I'd assume it's a ploy to show Juve that Guarin may go elsewhere if they don't hurry up and sell Vidal

Re: Fredy Guarin

The story makes no sense at all. Lazy journos in Italy as well I suppose. Guarin is NOT what we need, we should get Schneiderlin if possible.

Back