• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football fan trouble round Europe

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
This week we saw ugly scenes in Italy with fans shot.

Then there is this in Greece http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...k-Super-League-play-Athens-turns-violent.html

Why don't the English F.A. make more of it, because whenever we got incidents like this in or with England at games all of Europe come out to have a pop at us. Really think the F.A. are not fit for purpose because they do not even have to come out and say it themselves. They could be clever and make payments to film companies to highlight the increase of violence in European countries.

The comparitevly lack of violence in England compared to other countries would then start to change perceptions in peoples minds. The amount of Americans I meet that say all English Soccer:)twisted:) fans are thugs drives me crazy. Though in my case maybe justified because altough I have never been in a fight at a game I do have psychotic tendencies as all the cats in my neighbourhood could testify to.

I'm not sure I favour them highlighting others misery.

However, when we do get bans/ fines etc to fight the case, to use those other countries in our defence

It is a shame England football fans still get tarred with the same brush as years and years ago. All one would have to look at is how close the supporters are to the pitch every weekend with no barriers or gates and hardly ever any incident.

I think the international exposure is the main reason English incidents are highlighted. Let's be honest not many people outside Italy are watching Serie A these days. In the USA for instance there isn't even a satellite network that carries games in most places. Not to mention crowd trouble in Greece, Turkey, Poland etc.. However, when you see a bunch of Millwall fans fighting amongst themselves and coppers in a FA Cup Semifinal that everyone is watching or shirtless West Ham muppets invading the pitch multiple times people are going to take notice. It's par for the course when you are the most watched and followed league in the world.

Unfortunately we are still judged by our past whilst the Spanish seem to be allowed to sweep their racism issue under the table. Villareal got a pathetic fine off the Spanish FA and I bet you UEFA won't say a word about it.

Back