• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dreaming...

Ok for the past ten or so days ive been having some pretty fudgeed up dreams. From gay dreams to catching my mates (but very distant mate) mum having an affair.

For instance yesterday me and my mate were on a bus towards Greenwich (we got lost) and in the seats in front of us a couple were canoodling and he was fingering her etc. So me and my mate turned the childish act on and started moaning also. The woman of the couple turned around and we were fudgein shock - turned out to be a very distants mate's mum and her fudgein toyboy lover. She was cheating on her husband as she is still married.

The gay ones are pretty disturbing.

Anyone have any really fudgeed up dreams?

Had a cracker of one last night John.;)

My son's best friend was staying over on the weekend (they're 5), and I dreamt he wouldn't go to sleep, keeping me up all night with his tom foolery and shananigans. So I completely lost it and started shouting "go to sleep you GHod damn motherfudging stupid piece of brick!" while strangling him with my hands. Then I realised his mum was right there behind me, and it all got a tad awkward.

Next morning I felt pretty bad, because the dream was so real I believed it actually had happened. I don't think it actually did, though. I'm pretty sure his mum weren't there.

Some times i dream the world is one giant trampoline. It starts out like a lot of fun, jumping higher and higher, until it escalates and I find my self flying out of control 1000's of yards up in the air, before plunging to my inevitable death. As I hit the ground, it feels like I'm whacked in the head with a hammer and I twitch in my bed in an effort to dodge the hammerblow.

Someone once told me that the most boring conversations are those where people tell you about their dreams.

I see the same rule applies on Internet forums.

Back