• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dog update

Bedfordspurs

Martin Peters
IMG_1840.jpeg IMG_2237.jpeg IMG_1848.jpeg

Just by way of an update
A few years back I posted about how hard it was to adopt a dog cause we have kids

well not for roughly 2 years we have had Bella the Destroyer

I was never a dog person but I was always fine with dogs. But she is pure therapy despite being an arse at times

we have 2 sofas that have significant damage from her. Only 2 cushions left in the house
Some trashed carpet
Plenty of half eaten shoes
Some damaged skirting
And plenty of toys that would do Toy Story 3 proud

wouldn’t change it for the world though

I walk her every day and it’s time to get my podcast fix including the pod from this site.
And when work or other things have been tough she just wants someone to stroke her and make her the centre of attention.

If you are dog lover you should defo follow Niall Harbison on twitter/instagram. He feeds and rescues distressed Thai street dogs. What he does for those dogs would melt your heart.

Was at the pub today (camden). Me and a few friends sitting outside (roadside). This whippet comes over, very timid tail between it legs. So we've all petted it and the girls fell in love with it (beautiful blue dog). We just assumed she belonged to one of the people sitting at the other tables outside.

After about half hour. I asked the people at the table next to us if it was their dog? Nope. Asked the other tables? Nope.

So we asked the owner (of the pub) if he could find out?

20 mins later a woman and a young guy (mid 20s) came out. Oh yeah that's our dog. They weren't tinkled or stoned. Just a bit posh.

My mate is a scottish drummer and he wanted to kill them. How do you do that? It's not cruelty as such, just not giving a brick.

Was at the pub today (camden). Me and a few friends sitting outside (roadside). This whippet comes over, very timid tail between it legs. So we've all petted it and the girls fell in love with it (beautiful blue dog). We just assumed she belonged to one of the people sitting at the other tables outside.

After about half hour. I asked the people at the table next to us if it was their dog? Nope. Asked the other tables? Nope.

So we asked the owner (of the pub) if he could find out?

20 mins later a woman and a young guy (mid 20s) came out. Oh yeah that's our dog. They weren't tinkled or stoned. Just a bit posh.

My mate is a scottish drummer and he wanted to kill them. How do you do that? It's not cruelty as such, just not giving a brick.
Some people are weird
I’m looking to see what the best tracker is for my dog
She broke her collar a while back (my fault, I hooked the else on her spurs name tag) and I was broken chais g her and then panicking thinking how do I explain to the kids I’ve lost the fudging dog
Luckily she just came back to sniff another dogs arse

Back