• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Does the Fog On The Tyne belong to Paul Gascoigne?

Does Gazza own some fog?

• he does what he likes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • you cant own the effing fog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its at least held in trust, and leased out on a semi-permanent basis

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Howard Webb

Clive Wilson
Quite simply, ownership of low hanging condensation is practially impossible. How you would sell it is beyond me. Leasehold?

[video=youtube;T1urq4Vb0XM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1urq4Vb0XM[/video]

Gazza laid a formal and repeated claim to the aforementioned fog in 1990, usurping a previous claim (1972) from Lindisfarne. Given that Lindisfarne were complicit in Mr. Gascoigne’s claim, it can be implied that they had given up their claim to all fog on the Tyne.

As there have been no publicised counter-claims in the 21 years since, it should be concluded that Mr. Gascoigne does indeed own all fog occurring along the Tyne.

I would assume that this is a default ownership, similar to that of the Queen and swans, and that landowners along the Tyne would therefore have certain rights over all fog within their jurisdiction.

Gazza laid a formal and repeated claim to the aforementioned fog in 1990, usurping a previous claim (1972) from Lindisfarne. Given that Lindisfarne were complicit in Mr. Gascoigne’s claim, it can be implied that they had given up their claim to all fog on the Tyne.

As there have been no publicised counter-claims in the 21 years since, it should be concluded that Mr. Gascoigne does indeed own all fog occurring along the Tyne.

I would assume that this is a default ownership, similar to that of the Queen and swans, and that landowners along the Tyne would therefore have certain rights over all fog within their jurisdiction.

ah yes, similar to common property law he would actually own the fog he claims after a period of 12 years providing no counter claim has been made on a specific portion of low hanging condensation.

was is random for if its isnt for useless BS like this and contructive political debate that after 14 pages ends up exactly the same as every thread like it?!

BTW - Mike Ashley owns the fog, expect to see a Batman style SportsDirect banner in the sky above Nukearsele very soon

I've been trying to avoid SN&V recently as it's very painful to read, but now that this brick is in Randomination I think I'll go back

I had a humidity induced reduced visibility related road traffic incident whilst navigating the structure which links Saudi Sportswashing Machine to Gateshead some time ago, now that I have been reminded of the owner of the said airborne moisture vapour and his failure to control it I now know who to sue.

I had a humidity induced reduced visibility related road traffic incident whilst navigating the structure which links Saudi Sportswashing Machine to Gateshead some time ago, now that I have been reminded of the owner of the said airborne moisture vapour and his failure to control it I now know who to sue.
Are you sure it wasn't just mist. He's a canny fudger in his moments of clarity, so best to be sure.

Back