• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dinamo ratings

Lloris - 7

Naughton - 7
Dawson - 7
Kaboul - 7
Rose - 7.5

Townsend - 8.5
Paulinho - 7
Capoue - 7
Dembele - 7
Sigurdsson - 5

Soldado - 8

--

Chadli - 7.5
Carroll - N/A
Kane - N/A

I watched most of it while at work, on screens across the room a bit.

Everytime I looked up it seemed Siggy was involved. Obviously not the case?

He was involved in most of our play, slightly baffled by the ratings on here myself.

I was very impressed by Rose tonight by the way. Sure, it's Tbilsi but I think he's very confident in his ability. He is quick so can get out of any mistakes made, a bit like Kyle Walker at times. He has a decent cross on him and has that extra burst to get round players. I personally wouldn't lose any sleep if we didn't "upgrade" on him. So far, he's done nothing that has made me think, damn we need to get rid of him. I imagine it's because he is English and his name isnt Danilo Rossi that he isn't rated more.

I was also very happy with our midfield three of Dembele, Paulinho and Capoue. We do ask for creativity and it's something we need, but once again I wouldn't lose any sleep over not getting in a creative midfielder. These three all add something different and it'd be a struggle for many teams to counteract that in my view. You then add some pace and trickery on the wing in Lennon/Townsend as well as unpredictabiltiy in Chadli/Sigurdsson and the great movement of Soldado and you have a damn good team.

I Loved how we played today, it was ruthless at times but it was nice and neat and we saw some great passages of play. We actually looked like a team. Not some strangers put together and that's pretty damn good when you consider Kaboul and Rose are both like new signings when it comes to playing with Dembele, then youre also addingthe new guys of Soldado, Paulinho and Capoue too.

Very promising.

I was very impressed by Rose tonight by the way. Sure, it's Tbilsi but I think he's very confident in his ability. He is quick so can get out of any mistakes made, a bit like Kyle Walker at times. He has a decent cross on him and has that extra burst to get round players. I personally wouldn't lose any sleep if we didn't "upgrade" on him. So far, he's done nothing that has made me think, damn we need to get rid of him. I imagine it's because he is English and his name isnt Danilo Rossi that he isn't rated more.

I agree.

I also think that if Coentrão had made his debut tonight and played the exact same game as Rose, people would be w*nking themselves silly at that driving run and the great goal that followed it shortly afterwards.

Also agree with your match-ratings (I'll stop d1ck riding now).

LLoris 8 - two superb reflex saves, dominated box, good distribution for once
Naughton 7 - one or two suspect moments but mostly won tackles and looks so much more comfortable at RB; superb lofted ball into Townsend's path that ultimately led to Paulinho's goal
Dawson 7 - rock ...
Kaboull 7 - ...solid
Rose 7 - looks a tad too unpredictable for comfort at the back but who says he can't tackle? Brilliant goal
Capoue 7 - not too sure about his long-range shooting but reassuringly commanding in the middle
Paulinho 7 - ditto, plus well-taken goal
Dembele 7 - so strong on the ball
Sigurdsson 6 - things still not quite oming off for him even so he generally puts himself about to good effect
Townsend 9 - outstanding. Who needs Bale anyway?
Soldado 8 - wow, this man sure knows how to find the net. Puts Ade and Defoe to shame

Subs

Chadli 7 - excellent cameo
Kane 7 - unlucky with strike that came back off the post
Carroll 6 - looked decent

just watched the goals, the assists were very much a part of the goals; so unlike the bale-one-man-show that I've gotten used to.

I'm not baffled at all. there's a few people who have no time for him because he kept america's most famous player out of the team.

I don't have a lot of time for Sig because he hasn't put in many good performances for us at all, and plenty of average-to-poor ones. If he plays better, people will rate him that way imo.

I think he is good enough to be a decent squad player for us, but even then, he's got to up his game. Most of our other players bring something to the table even on a bad day; Dawson can be clumsy but always committed; Walker can make mistakes, but is always quick and drives forward; Dembele can give the ball away but is always physical etc. etc.

Sig doesn't possess any redeeming qualities that get him through below-par performances. He has to be on his game or he's a waste of time.

I'm a big Sigurdsson fan and was very happy when we signed him so I'm not one of those rating him low for the sake of it. I rated him higher than Dempsey.

I just feel he looks out of place in our team and I am not sure why. He has the ability, his passing is good, his touch is usually good, he has a great shot on him and he works hard but something isn't clicking. A few times yesterday he tried to play a tricky pass when a simple one was on, another few times where he would have had a shot on goal if his touch was better and it wasn't. I just get the feeling he is trying a little TOO hard, he didn't look to happy when he got subbed, I hope that was because he realised he played poor as opposed to being annoyed that he was subbed.

I'm a big Sigurdsson fan and was very happy when we signed him so I'm not one of those rating him low for the sake of it. I rated him higher than Dempsey.

I just feel he looks out of place in our team and I am not sure why. He has the ability, his passing is good, his touch is usually good, he has a great shot on him and he works hard but something isn't clicking. A few times yesterday he tried to play a tricky pass when a simple one was on, another few times where he would have had a shot on goal if his touch was better and it wasn't. I just get the feeling he is trying a little TOO hard, he didn't look to happy when he got subbed, I hope that was because he realised he played poor as opposed to being annoyed that he was subbed.

Spot on, yesterday was perfect example. I do rate Siggy and he came in to some good form end of last season I thought he was better against Palace then he was yesterday. I still feel he has the ability to be a key player for us, however just watching the game yesterday he didn't play very well especially as he seems to be given the free role behind striker where he should be our main creator. All you have to see is Chadli only had around 35 minutes on the pitch and created 3 goals

Spot on, yesterday was perfect example. I do rate Siggy and he came in to some good form end of last season I thought he was better against Palace then he was yesterday. I still feel he has the ability to be a key player for us, however just watching the game yesterday he didn't play very well especially as he seems to be given the free role behind striker where he should be our main creator. All you have to see is Chadli only had around 35 minutes on the pitch and created 3 goals

Fair enough but Chadli had a free pass..he came on when we were 3-0 up. Would have been 3 goals if Harry obliged.

Siggy contributed to the team display.

When he left the pitch we were 3-0 up so he should always be so unproductive.

Or are we going along with that bloke on here's argument that we win games despite players not because of them?

thats a ridiculous argument really. Basically you are saying every player has an equal part in our results? This is similar to the Ade arguments last year he would do **** all Bale scores a screamer and we win why should Ade get credit for that?

Can't remember a time when I was so relaxed watching a Spurs game, though the last five mins were a bit hairy.

That's two £20 bets on Spurs not to keep a clean sheet that I've lost this season.

History shows we are well capable of shipping in a hat-full of goals at home to European opponents, but probably not to this lot.

Lloris - 7. Should have brought Brad on near the end and switched Hugo to sweeper.

Naughton - 7. So, that's what he plays like at rightt back. Possibly his best performance in a Spurs' shirt.
Dawson - 8. Great covering.
Kaboul - 7. Good to have the Big Yin back,
Broadway Danny Rose - 8. Busy, tenacious and a splendid goal.

Townsend - 9. Yikes!
Paulinho - 8. "Monster, monster," - Eric Green.
Capoue - 7. An exocet in football boots.
Dembele - 6. He's slow, isn't he? Plus he does not even do fancy pirouettes. Has played lots better than this.
Sigurdsson - 6. Will the real Siggy please stand up?

Soldado - 7. Looks like he will thrive on low crosses whipped in early,

--

Chadli - 7. Chadly played not too badly; he could end up being loved madly; unlike Sigurdsson, sadly.
Carroll - 6. Shows for the ball. Did not have much time to impress.
Kane - 6. Would have loved for that header to have gone in but, as it is, he must still be wondering whether he has what it takes to succeed at this level.

Back