• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dilemma...

Word of advice mate: don't go turning her mums funeral into some kinda selfish drama, because - if she's anything like me - she's fudging hate your guts for it. I aint gonna go into my situation, my someone turned up at my Dad's funeral whom I'd rather wasn't there, and I know it was because she wanted to distract me from the purpose of the day. She didn't succeed, but I fudging hate her guts for doing that stunt and I honestly wouldn't tinkle on her if she was on fire.

If she's got a new fella, then I honestly don't know why you're still holding a candle for it? She's moved on mate, as hard as that is to take - it's obvious she wants to have a relationship with someone who isn't you. We've all been there, it's a kick in the gonad*s, but you gotta collect your dignity and move forward mate. You honestly don't need to go down the route of playing on any sort of excuse to catch her attention, see if there's a reaction - it aint worth it mate. If you're honest with yourself, that's all this 'dilemma' is about: you want her to notice you, you want a reaction. Well, when you're emotionally vulnerable - as she will be now - trust me, you're playing with fudging fire.

As for her thinking you're fake or whatever? Mate, I doubt she's thinking about anything other than her mum and her memories at this moment in time; that, and the fear and anxiety of what the funeral day will bring. She's grieving mate, and you honestly DON'T wanna go interfering with that. Personally, I'd stay well away - unless explicitly invited, don't put yourself in that situation. Stop worrying about worse case scenarios too: if her judgement of you is so fickle and flaky, that it would change based on whether you attended her mums funeral or not, then would you seriously wanna be with someone like that? I wouldn't - fudge that!

I dunno what the boyfriend is doing, maybe he asked her if he could do anything to help and maybe she said to let people know on her behalf - sounds about right if you ask me. Personally, a win:win would be to ring the boyfriend up and just explain that you're her ex and that you just wanna check she's comfortable with you being there. He aint gonna make that call himself - he can't, he's just some **** she's seeing - so he's obviously gonna have to go back to your ex and relay that. She'll either say you're welcome to attend, or she'll say she'd rather you not - either way, she'll at least know you've not ignored her, but you've respected the split between you. In this situation, respect is everything.

Sheikh - youre right. Part of me wanting to go is to get her attention but the majority of me wants to go because I care. We have talked lately so its not like we left on bad terms etc and we have spoken to each other whilst her mums been in hospital.

I sent her a text yesterday and I have slept on it and decided I wont go. I am gonna send a bunch of flowers and send it with a note.

BUT if I did go I wouldnt have caused any kind of commotion or anything of the sort. Youre correct though I have tried to control my thoughts and feelings not to make this about me which it totally isnt. Its the last thing on my mind.

Sheikh - youre right. Part of me wanting to go is to get her attention but the majority of me wants to go because I care. We have talked lately so its not like we left on bad terms etc and we have spoken to each other whilst her mums been in hospital.

I sent her a text yesterday and I have slept on it and decided I wont go. I am gonna send a bunch of flowers and send it with a note.

BUT if I did go I wouldnt have caused any kind of commotion or anything of the sort. Youre correct though I have tried to control my thoughts and feelings not to make this about me which it totally isnt. Its the last thing on my mind.

Then don't go.

I would only advice going if you have accepted she is with someone else and you want to go to show your repsects to someone you knew.

Going there for even the smallest hopes of getting into her good books again is not only wrong but also unfair on her.

Then don't go.

I would only advice going if you have accepted she is with someone else and you want to go to show your repsects to someone you knew.

Going there for even the smallest hopes of getting into her good books again is not only wrong but also unfair on her.

Im not going. I just brought some flowers and got it delivered.

I just want to point out that we are still friends, we didnt break up on bad terms and we still certainly talk - so its not about getting in her good books etc. She knows how I feel I know how she feels etc. I wouldnt ever impose on her like that hence I had to come on here.

Back