• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

David Starkey

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
Has been fudging brilliant on Question Time tonight.

Absolutely annihilated a couple of cretins in the audience!!

David-Starkey-001.jpg

Pile economic pressure on China? For gods sake think man!

Lol, erudite and scathing. Don't agree with everything he says (he's out of touch in a good few ways with the modern world) but I love his delivery. You could see that a few of the panel really didn't have the mental faculty to keep up. It wasn't until he'd broken up his "France" response piecemeal that they could understand him.

Was the only one on there saying anything all the others just said what they thought would make them look good to the audience. I swear it is hard to watch that show people literally do not say anything of worth no great ideas just the same flimflam week after week. If it was not for the fact that i cant sleep i would not have watched it.

i thought Carlisle made most sense - well thought out and well rounded points without fist banging rhetoric (Starkey) and political point scoring (the rest)

i thought Carlisle made most sense - well thought out and well rounded points without fist banging rhetoric (Starkey) and political point scoring (the rest)

just stuck to the usual boring "question time answers" that the audience who always seem stuck up their own arses love, they all think their so clever and the smugness factor is off the chart yet none of them ever offer anything insightful, i much prefer this week with andrew neil.

Best question time i ever saw was when one guy in the audience got up and accused the government of all being aliens he was proper mental but i liked him.

haha, chich - PLEASE find me that video!

i always watch question time then this week - its a bit like reading a essay and then the comments section afterwards to slice through the bs.
portillo and johnson always very honest with their opinions

haha, chich - PLEASE find me that video!

i always watch question time then this week - its a bit like reading a essay and then the comments section afterwards to slice through the bs.
portillo and johnson always very honest with their opinions

I will have look for it later for you was very funny, been a couple over the years where i have seen them drag a member of the audience from the studio.

I hate the pack mentality of the audience.

They are all in 'group-think' mode and applaud what they 'think' they should be in terms of PC gonad*s.

There is a definite lft wing bias.

Look at the panel last night:

Dimbleby - BBC left winger
Carlisle - Union man
Reeves - Labour MP
Scottish Liberal

Stakey - right wing on some issues

Yep - very balanced!

Check out Starkey on 5:48

[video=youtube;XuGdlhKT5-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XuGdlhKT5-M#![/video]

:ross:

Check out Starkey on 5:48

[video=youtube;XuGdlhKT5-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XuGdlhKT5-M#![/video]

:ross:

that was the bit that annoyed me the most about Starkey - really does not conduct himself im a respectful manner imho. im sure if someone blew a raspberry and called him absured he would get all upset and moan about it.
a shame, ashe does seem to have the right starting point politically, but comes across as arrogant and belittling

I love listening to Starkey. His ability to cut through pc flimflam is superb imo.

[video=youtube;ui1x88kScAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui1x88kScAs[/video]

Back