• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

cars frozen.

Howard Webb

Clive Wilson
i feel like basil fawlty. where in london can I purchase a vehicle which isnt a total waste of my life? if anyone mentions dagenham to me again ill wont use the courteous language of the Queen

Cars frozen in general, or did all of your cars freeze? What the hell is going on? Can't you just put a coat on it?

im hoping its a dead batt, im charging it and its at 12.6v with the multimeter. im going to test the alternator shortly. ive also got issues with the voltage on the power steering. its these computer driven cars, makes it so hard to fix stuff.

with this one its just been loads of issues, which now mean the cars not worth half what I paid. so, if anyone has somewhere to recommend that would be useful!

I had a dead battery recently. Didn't seem like an alternator prob so I bought a new one for ?ú70 then realised I had a loose terminal connection. Doh.

Nothing wrong with Skoda's as far as cold conditions go. Every bugger drives them in Slovakia where it gets down to -20 pretty regularly in the winter. Not that I'd drive one, obviously.

its running now, alternator voltage is a bit low.

wouldnt drive a skoda? excellent cars ( excluding mine obvs)

I have a pathological hatred of BMW drivers unfortunately. Living on the A40 corridor will teach you things about the preciousness of life

Back