• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Calling all fans to help support me

paul clark

Danny Hill
My name is Paul Clark. On the 31st May I had to have my left leg amputated above the knee after a long year and half battle with bone infection. As you can imagine this has been a life changing time for me and the support I have received from family friends and the community has been overwhelming.
I want to give something back to the community have a organised a 65 mile bike ride for a local group and have chosen Suffolk Stars cheerleading and gymnastics in MILDENHALL.
Suffolk Stars can only achieve their goals with the assistance of generous donations from members of the public and without these donations the children wouldn't be able to progress in what they achieve.
I write to you today to ask for your support and if you would consider a donation to my cause to raise as much as possible. My event is being covered by local newspapers and businesses are donating.
I have set up a justgiving page where you can donate or if you would like to donate another way I'd love to hear from you .
Justgiving.com/crowdfunding/paul-clark-532
Thanks you for your time and hope you can help support me.

Paul Clark
Sent from my iPad

Sorry to hear that, well done on being positive at an extremely difficult time.
I've tried to donate on your page but each time I click on 'donate' the payment/message screen flashes on screen then disappears?! Anyone else having this problem?

Sorry to hear that, well done on being positive at an extremely difficult time.
I've tried to donate on your page but each time I click on 'donate' the payment/message screen flashes on screen then disappears?! Anyone else having this problem?

Thank you for offing a donation I means a lot. I have just checked the page and seems to be working fine.
Paul

Thank you for offing a donation I means a lot. I have just checked the page and seems to be working fine.
Paul

Seems a problem using Microsoft EDGE/Windows 10, works ok in internet explorer so donation is on it's way.
Best of luck.

Come on yids just a few £s will help support these kids and show we are united as Spurs fans
Thank you to those that have donated so far

As a thought, you might want ask some of the podcasts to mention you, could get a little more circulation that way.

Donated .. good luck!

Pay day today so please dig deep and spare a few £s
If all 530 people who have viewed this post that would be £1060 to help these great kids
So please fellow yids donate and share with everyone so I can raise as much money as possible.
Thank you for your support
Fellow yid

Back