• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Brennan Johnson

I think he's adapting (very good attribute), he was very raw and Ange is pushing him to build on that (as he talks about in interview), and he's listening and executing
Yes, he said in the interview that there is sooooo much to learn and he has learned so much at Spurs.
For me it seems pretty simple; get past the full back and ping it across the box. Be in the middle to finish moves from the left. Grow a mullet in year 3.

Yes, he said in the interview that there is sooooo much to learn and he has learned so much at Spurs.
For me it seems pretty simple; get past the full back and ping it across the box. Be in the middle to finish moves from the left. Grow a mullet in year 3.
Release a single with Dennis Cirkin in year 4?

Back