• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Braga away UEFA cup games 1984 and 2007

Bedfordspurs

Martin Peters
Hi,

I'm posting this on behalf of a guy who has contacted the Bedford spurs fan club. Mods please move to where it needs to be if not here

On 7 Feb 2013, at 14:13, Karl Donnelly <cemperguntas@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

My name is Karl Donnelly and I am trying to contact anyone who went to
the Spurs v Braga UEFA Cup games in1984 and 2007

I have been living in Braga, Portugal for the past ten years.

The reason I am doing this is to ask some questions about the games as I am
writing a book on the history of SC Braga in Europe. SC Braga will
hopefully play their
100th game in Europe later this year...

i already have fans from the majority of clubs that Braga have played
but I am having difficuty
finding someone that has attended the Tottenham Hotspurs games.

Hoping to here from you,
Karl.

I know it isn't much use because I can't actually remember details of the two games (apart from remembering winning 3-2 away with a last minute goal from Keane I think?). Outstanding memory from the game at home is the stick the Braga goalkeeper got from all spurs fans for his ridiculous small tight David Bentley-esque shorts

I went away in 2007 day of the game possibly one of my worst hangovers ever. Finall started feeling better when we got to the ground and I got to my seat that was enough to make me feel
Sick again haha seriously high and stand was seriously steep.

I know it isn't much use because I can't actually remember details of the two games (apart from remembering winning 3-2 away with a last minute goal from Keane I think?). Outstanding memory from the game at home is the stick the Braga goalkeeper got from all spurs fans for his ridiculous small tight David Bentley-esque shorts

"Brighton's, number 1, Brighton's Brighton's number 1"

Went in 2007, but off the top of my head I can only remember our fans gathering on the Porto riverside and putting soap in the fountain, how impressed I was with the dramatic stadium cut into the rock, and the stunning brass the concierge sorted out back at the hotel.
I should have some photos if they are of any use?

Hi,

I'm posting this on behalf of a guy who has contacted the Bedford spurs fan club. Mods please move to where it needs to be if not here

On 7 Feb 2013, at 14:13, Karl Donnelly <cemperguntas@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

My name is Karl Donnelly and I am trying to contact anyone who went to
the Spurs v Braga UEFA Cup games in1984 and 2007

I have been living in Braga, Portugal for the past ten years.

The reason I am doing this is to ask some questions about the games as I am
writing a book on the history of SC Braga in Europe. SC Braga will
hopefully play their
100th game in Europe later this year...

i already have fans from the majority of clubs that Braga have played
but I am having difficuty
finding someone that has attended the Tottenham Hotspurs games.

Hoping to here from you,
Karl.

Is this Statto?

Is this Statto?

No mate, I'm Dan. Statto has barely got used to using a mobile let alone the Internet :)

I'm amazed that this hasn't been moved yet.

As I said this guy contacted me through the official fan club link on the spurs website. If anyone has anything to add please feel free to email him

how impressed I was with the stunning brass the concierge sorted out back at the hotel.

I hope you put in a good shift, a solid performance!

No mate, I'm Dan. Statto has barely got used to using a mobile let alone the Internet :)

I'm amazed that this hasn't been moved yet.

As I said this guy contacted me through the official fan club link on the spurs website. If anyone has anything to add please feel free to email him

haha nice one mate, bless him!

Back