• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bottom list Celebs

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
How the hell do any of these Z-list celebrities get so much press coverage? Who really wants to know about them? What difference does knowing about their life mean to any of us.

The only celebrity stories I want to read are the ones with photos of hot female celebrities. I find celebrity news the worst kind of news, scraping the gutter gossip trash, and those pages are the last pages that I read in the paper and that's if I read them at all.

So who the fudge wants to even know about what is happening in Natalie Cassidy's (Sonia from Eastenders) life? She is of so little importance to the majority of the World and yet gets stories in minor national newspapers. Surely there are more interesting or more important news articles and stories to be told?

gets people talking about it, which is free publicity, and off the back of that SOMEONE will buy the rags.

People need to stop spending time and money on tabloids. Simple as.

With everything online they know the number of clicks an article gets. They wouldn't be putting it there if people didn't read it. The worrying thing is that the public seemingly crave these kind of stories.

Personally only read the sports sections. Fed up with both celebs and useless politicians.

And all media is people's perceptions of facts, pretty much no less than that. Why can't there be a list of facts next to each news story so that the important information can easily be obtained and we, the reader, don't have to put up with the bias of the writer.

The concept of 'Fourth Branch of Governement' comes to mind. The journalists no longer report the news, they ARE the news. They're telling us what we should think and do.

Natalie Cassidy is also one of those celebrities closely associated with diets. I'm not too sure why she worries about diets, either way, fat or thin she aint great looking, is she? Ugly people shouldn't worry about going on diets, it won't suddenly make them look hot.

Women, mainly

and gays

i put it down to people being insecure, have you noticed how people can not just sit and be at one with their thoughts? on a train or in a cafe if someone is on their own they have to get out a mobile phone and play on it, i did a job a couple of years ago at the port for 6 months and i noticed this on the lunch breaks all the time.

People can not just sit anymore the seems to be a constant need to be doing something, which is why they read these brick magazines and papers and are interested in other peoples lifes they lack self confidence.

There the same freaks who never watch a football match but if england are playing in the summer they will be in the pubs trying to talk about the game so they can feel part of the mood of the country. I got barred from my local when england are playing because of my reaction to one woman who said she did not like football but had to watch england games because everyone else does and she would have nothing to talk about.

I honestly think the kindest thing to have done would have been to kill her, she was clearly a pathetic bitch and i have killed a fox i run over before, do not see any difference to be honest.

The country is full of tacos.

The concept of 'Fourth Branch of Governement' comes to mind. The journalists no longer report the news, they ARE the news. They're telling us what we should think and do.

Yup and so we are sub-consciously led to have certain principles which are in accordance to the material that we read. We become less free as individuals and less able to make the choices ourselves are to decide what we think about different subjects. As it is, we are forced to reign in our opinions on subjects as we fear that to speak in certain tones will go against others and will lead us in to getting in trouble for having those opinions. Free speech doesn't exist, it is only a goal to aim towards.

Natalie Cassidy is also one of those celebrities closely associated with diets. I'm not too sure why she worries about diets, either way, fat or thin she aint great looking, is she? Ugly people shouldn't worry about going on diets, it won't suddenly make them look hot.

I went shopping with my sister once and she was trying on loads of different shoes and i told her not to bother because she was ugly and it did not matter what shoes she was wearing she would still be ugly and people were going to be so offended at her face they would look away not down at her feet.

She is the sister that is not to keen on me, but in my defence she is an ugly bitch, i think the must have been a mix up at the hospital.

:ross:

So nothing to do with health reasons or wanting to at least feel good? (btw not being sarcastic with the smilie, your post generally made me laugh)

Yup and so we are sub-consciously led to have certain principles which are in accordance to the material that we read. We become less free as individuals and less able to make the choices ourselves are to decide what we think about different subjects. As it is, we are forced to reign in our opinions on subjects as we fear that to speak in certain tones will go against others and will lead us in to getting in trouble for having those opinions. Free speech doesn't exist, it is only a goal to aim towards.

Free speach exists forme, i will never be silenced by anyone ever, well till im put on post mod again.....................

and gays

i put it down to people being insecure, have you noticed how people can not just sit and be at one with their thoughts? on a train or in a cafe if someone is on their own they have to get out a mobile phone and play on it, i did a job a couple of years ago at the port for 6 months and i noticed this on the lunch breaks all the time.

People can not just sit anymore the seems to be a constant need to be doing something, which is why they read these brick magazines and papers and are interested in other peoples lifes they lack self confidence.

There the same freaks who never watch a football match but if england are playing in the summer they will be in the pubs trying to talk about the game so they can feel part of the mood of the country. I got barred from my local when england are playing because of my reaction to one woman who said she did not like football but had to watch england games because everyone else does and she would have nothing to talk about.

I honestly think the kindest thing to have done would have been to kill her, she was clearly a pathetic bitch and i have killed a fox i run over before, do not see any difference to be honest.

:ross: see, that's kinda extreme but I like your honesty. I agree with what you said too, apart from the killing bit, people are too desperate to be liked and no longer stay true to their selves or their principles. fudge the rest of people if they don't like what we are each, individually about, then they aren't the kind of people that we should be associating ourselves with. The only times we need to shoe horn our personality should be at work and that is because we get paid to do so. Even then, there should be job opportunities which allow us all to be ourselves.

and gays

I went shopping with my sister once and she was trying on loads of different shoes and i told her not to bother because she was ugly and it did not matter what shoes she was wearing she would still be ugly and people were going to be so offended at her face they would look away not down at her feet.

She is the sister that is not to keen on me, but in my defence she is an ugly bitch, i think the must have been a mix up at the hospital.

Chich, even though 90% of what you say slightly offends me, I still fudging love it, love reading it and love you. Don't ever change

The main reason is because the whole media is spun on three things, Politics, Sport and Entertainment.

Programmes such as Big Brother, essex, chelsea, geordie which give the media 24hr celebs to shout about then spit out on a regular basis.

More and more the media industry is dependant on the celeb culture magazines, you know the ones, OK, New, Heat, Star etc etc.

In order to keep the wheel turning they have moved over into our every day newspapers to help support a dieing industry. This is because alot of the celeb magazines are owned by the same people that produce daily newspapers.

For example Richard Desmond who owns Express Newspapers, also owns

Channel 5
Daily and Sunday Express
Daily Star and Daily Star Sunday
OK! Magazine
OK! USA
new! Magazine
Star Magazine

http://www.northernandshell.co.uk/

So in order to keep the wheel turning over the last 10 years newspapers have been infiltrated with the daily need for 24hr celebs.

You could argue that people that like football are no different to people that enjoy celeb tv, lifestyle shows and magazines, the other thinks the other is bonkers.

The original celeb magazine was Hello magazine, its rise to selling millions of copies in the late 80s was the catalyst to a huge opening in the market which then saw dozens of copycat mags open. There need to fill these has and is the reason that they have made up 24hr celebs help fill the pages.

Its no surprise that the person that owns alot of the most read celeb magazines see above also is keeping alive Big Brother on Channel 5.

Amy Childs...fit as fudge...thick as brick.

She stands to make 30m in 2012 apparently. Amazing how kids wanna grow up like these cancer of society. So many reality shows its pathetic. Put the whole cast of towie in front of a wall and give me a gun!!!

I hate these ppl. Get a job, work hard and stop looking for everything on a plate.

How the fudge will she make ?ú30m in one year? That's ridiculous! To think that the more intelligent of us are out there, many of us earning far less than we deserve, in hard jobs and unlikely to earn that much in a life time and yet she is going to earn it in one year? FFS! Small wonder why people aspire to be her.

Back