• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bilal Ould-Chikh

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
http://threeandin.com/only-levy-tottenham-target-500k-release-clause-wingernocache1/

Tottenham have had scouts watching starlet Bilal Ould-Chikh, since the Under-17s European Championships.

The speedy winger scored 1 goal for his country, Holland, during the competition that saw them finish as runner-ups to England, after losing on penalties 4-1 on penalties

Fiorentina and Borussia Dortmund are also looking to sign the 17 year-old, who is currently a first team player for Eredivise side, FC Twente and a favourite among the fans.

According to the Daily Star, Ould-Chikh has been tipped to achieve greatness with the Dutch national team.

If Tottenham want to beat any rivals that are also keen on signing the wide man, they’ll have to act quickly, Bilal Ould-Chikh is under contract until 2016 and has a release clause of £500,000 – a measly sum for a player with immense potential and a very bright future.

The question has to be asked, when Spurs are clearly lacking width of any substance on the pitch, why the club scouts are payong so much interest in a player who probably so far away from first team selection.

Andros Townsend’s career has stalled due to his numerous frailties, and whilst Aaron Lennon is a first team pick again, one can’t help but feel his best seasons are behind him.

An answer to Tottenham’s winger shortage is needed now, not in 2 or 3 season’s time

I'd like to see us go after someone more experienced in that position, ready to slot straight in the first team.

I'd like to see us go after someone more experienced in that position, ready to slot straight in the first team.
For that sort of release clause it makes sense to bring him in anyway.... Especially as his age means that he doesn't occupy one of the 25 squad places. These are the sorts of signings that I would've thought Baldini has been brought in to make... talented under 20s with advantageous contract situations.

As a player for our youth team I think a punt like this is ok.

As for a player for now then Depay or Bakkali(spelling) would be the ones we should be looking at from Holland.

Bilal Ould-Chikh is one of those names I am not even going to try and say till I hear someone else say it first.

How is Mpoku doing these days, he was a wide forward tipped for decent things at Spurs when he was in the youth team. Last I heard he was at a club in Belgium.

As a player for our youth team I think a punt like this is ok.

As for a player for now then Depay or Bakkali(spelling) would be the ones we should be looking at from Holland.

Bilal Ould-Chikh is one of those names I am not even going to try and say till I hear someone else say it first.

I think Depay certainly is one to watch. Utd seems to be looking closely at him too unfortunately.

Back