• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bestival Brilliance..

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Just got back from a brilliant 4 days at Bestival, everything about it was superb, the attention to detail and the levels of production were amazing, and the sound and light shows at each stage were very very good with the sound being both very loud and crystal clear, just so well organised and so much to do and food and drink pretty reasonably priced

Saw some wicked bands, dj's, highlight was Justice they blew me away, was dancing on my mates shoulders dressed as a parrot for their whole set the place went mental

Soulwax, 2 Many DJs, SBTRKT, Zane Lowe, John Talbot, Japanese Pop Stars, Hot Chip, Sigur Ross, Earth Wind & Fire and topped off by Chas N Dave and Stevie Wonder to finish it all off

We stayed premium camping and had proper showers and toilets, that and how chilled it was there were well worth the £299, and the weather was so good and so hot for all 4 days, very lucky

Only slight downer was the amount of real youngsters absolutely out of their box on Ket, wasnt really nice

Overall 8/10, well worth a trip in 2013

Excellent.
Exactly how a festival should be.
I heartily recommend that you keep an eye on the Outsidelands bill @ San Francisco's Golden Gate Park next year, it's a superbly run event and the surroundings are epic...

Sounds great! Haven't been to a festival in ages (think last one was Dour back in 2007), can't stand the whole waking up hungover in a tent drenched in your own sweat after 2 hours of sleep-thing, but this "premium" deal you're talking about sounds interesting. Ketamine has really become a big thing in Britain, hasn't it? Seems to me like it's almost as common as cannabis on the festivals you have over there.

Sounds great! Haven't been to a festival in ages (think last one was Dour back in 2007), can't stand the whole waking up hungover in a tent drenched in your own sweat after 2 hours of sleep-thing, but this "premium" deal you're talking about sounds interesting. Ketamine has really become a big thing in Britain, hasn't it? Seems to me like it's almost as common as cannabis on the festivals you have over there.

It was being knocked out for £20, people sprawled out everywhere on it it seemed

Ill admit I got quite emotional when Sigur Ros played this, Tune !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;KbPWi1gshzI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbPWi1gshzI[/video]

This was one of my fav moments of Bestival

[video=youtube;DAujyyeh8F0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAujyyeh8F0[/video]

Back