• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best seat in the house?

mopitt

Kevin Watson
I'm going to White Hart Lane to watch Spurs-Leicester NeXT month.
What is the best area to be seated in terms of getting the full WHL-experience? I'm thinking sitting With the homefans that are creating the most noice etc....

I would think there are areas that are only for famillies With kids which might be a bit more quiet, if so I wanna stay away from those areas :)

Any suggestions?

Been to WHL a few times before but that is some years ago, my best experience was back then sitting behind one of the goals.

IMO

For view - bottom of Block 42

For atmosphere - middle-to-top of Block 33 or 34.

In general - West stand is a mortuary (corporates), Paxton isn't much better (old whinny guys), while the East stand is best the further towards the Park Lane end you get and it becomes the Shelf side. Park Lane is only half a stand because the away fans take the SW corner, but it is by far the loudest.

Whenever I get tickets I try for the south stand, much prefer the atmosphere. Not the greatest view when we are attacking the other end, but still decent.

Middle of the south upper, as close to the front row as possible. My favourite view coupled with the noise makes that my favoured place to sit!

Back