• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best Home & Away Fans Pubs...?

• Thread starter away day travel
  • Start date
A

away day travel

Hi Guys,

I am compiling a new fans guide for the coming season and am after real fans views of which are the best pubs on match days for both home fans & visiting supporters.

Which are the "main pubs" for home fans around the ground..?

Can you let me know the best 5 or so around the ground please and any local establishments that particularly cater for and welcome visiting supporters - pubs, restaurants, parking facilities attractions etc.

Also, any suggestions of pubs that you have visited at other away grounds which are good for away supporters on match days would be great.

Many thanks

Rob

Around Liverpool Street Station beforehand you always have a large amount of people at the Railway Tavern both home and away fans

The White Hart which is in the same area has recently closed down, Hamilton Halls (Weatherspoons) at the station is always packed as well

Yeah I suggest Liverpool street too these days. As for n17 itself as far as away fans go best place is probably the irish centre

Back