• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best film of the 80s - Trading Places v Airplane!

Which film is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely Airplane for me. Airplane is an all time classic. Whereas Trading Places is good, but I can’t see it coming up quickly if anyone was asked to compile a list of best comedies of the era. Perhaps it would, I mean it has its fans but it just isn’t in the same ball park as Airplane. And I do like Trading Places as a film.
The Vicky Pollard method of voting.

The Vicky Pollard method of voting.

Haha. I was so tired writing that, and knew that my post would attract a comment. And I was like you know I like the comment but like don’t know like if I like what it means like you know.

My favorite part of Trading Places is the end when one brother has collapsed with a heart attack and the other brother yells, “fudge him.”

Trading Places goes through to the next round

h1wkaM.gif

I'm a bit surprised about that, I expected Airplane to get quite far

Back