• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Berlin

Klinsmania

Bobby Zamora
My wife and I want to go to Berlin in December. We are planning on going to the Christmas market, and doing all the main touristy things. I know nothing about Berlin, so don't know where the best areas are, so I was looking for some tips from my trusty GG friends.

Where is the best area to stay in terms of getting around and having easy access to all the best bits? Are there any areas to avoid? We are not really into the night life but always like to stay close to good restaurants. Does anyone have any tips?

Last two times I've gone which have been just before Xmas stayed at postdamer platz. Plenty going on there you've got the Sony centre next door plenty of restaurants about and a metro station to get you about. The reichstag and Brandenburg gate are a ten minute walk from here walking past the holocaust memorial on the way. So many things to be seen in Berlin you really do need to plan ahead but yeah as far as hotels are concerned I'd go for postdamer platz good place to travel around from

There's also a Christmas market in postdamer platz which goes down a couple of the roads don't think it's the main one but it's fairly biggish

My wife and I want to go to Berlin in December. We are planning on going to the Christmas market, and doing all the main touristy things. I know nothing about Berlin, so don't know where the best areas are, so I was looking for some tips from my trusty GG friends.

Where is the best area to stay in terms of getting around and having easy access to all the best bits? Are there any areas to avoid? We are not really into the night life but always like to stay close to good restaurants. Does anyone have any tips?

Stopping there on the drive to latvia, we have decided to stay for a couple of days to see it. I can PM you when we get back in September to give you some tips if you want.

On a other note i will say that having stopped a few times in Germany on my way through it is now my favourite country i absolutely love it there and highly recommend it.

Back