• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bargain Basement..

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Fulham and Cardiff relegated. Any players from either team worth looking at? maybe that Holtby kid?

From Cardiff all I can think of is perhaps Caulker and Marshall. From Fulham I can't think of anyone who has turned up for them on a regular basis.

From Cardiff all I can think of is perhaps Caulker and Marshall. From Fulham I can't think of anyone who has turned up for them on a regular basis.

Patrick Roberts and Dembele at Fulham pick them off like we did Leeds and West ham players a few seasons ago.

Would be a nice idea, but I get the feeling that Fulham will be needing their youth prospects next season. I can see quite a few of their current squad leaving.

Møller Dæhli is probably the first Norwegian footballer in a generation worth taking a punt on.

Very young still, about the size of Pritchard too, but has shown that he can make an impact in the Premier League already. Would probably be a sign him up and loan him out deal for a club our size, but we've done well with that in the past.

I haven't seen any of them, but the youngsters at Fulham like JGL mentions could be decent. I also think Riether at Fulham would be a capable full back backup if we sell Naughton.

Reither as a squad option ( think stalteri)
Redmond to replace Lennon ( pure pace as a squad option. Lennon needs a fresh challenge)
If lloris goes, consider stekeelenburg ( but spell his name correctly on the registration form!)

Møller Dæhli is probably the first Norwegian footballer in a generation worth taking a punt on.

Very young still, about the size of Pritchard too, but has shown that he can make an impact in the Premier League already. Would probably be a sign him up and loan him out deal for a club our size, but we've done well with that in the past.

I haven't seen any of them, but the youngsters at Fulham like JGL mentions could be decent. I also think Riether at Fulham would be a capable full back backup if we sell Naughton.

I was going to mention him. Looks a talent for sure.

Back