• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bad pundit world cup - Steven Gerrard v Alan Green

Who is the worse pundit or commentator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
The last of the second round ties. Steven Gerrard or Alan Green. Which is worse?

Surely this is Alan Green's to lose? I'm stunned he's not romping it. I detest Gerard as much as the next man, but, lads, it's Alan Green..

Green has been abysmal and ruining radio commentaries for donkeys years now. Stevie Me, despite being an utter cretin, is still pretty new to ruining TV half times. Green gets the vote for long service.

Toughest one yet for me. Slippy G just edges it, though, as Green is so bad he makes me laugh. Gerrard is just so bad.

I listen to football on the radio quite a lot due to work -- don't hear that much of Alan Green anymore.

Back