• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bad pundit world cup - Andy Townsend v Graeme Souness

Who is the worse pundit or commentator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
This one feels like a bit of a mismatch to me. Townsend vs Sourness. The winner takes the tactics truck.

None of these two are anywhere near the other clams in this cup. None of them deserve to go through.

Souness is a decent pundit. And its hugely refreshing that he is willing to rile up the other pundits by having a contrary view. I kind of like him.

Compared to someone like Redknapp he is brilliant.

Carragher "I think Chelsea played really well"
Redknapp "Yes, definitely, they were great today"
Henry "I disagree, I think they should have done better than they did"
Redknapp "Absolutely Thierry, they were awful"
Carragher "Morata had a good game I thought"
Redknapp "He did, WORLD CLASS player"
Henry "I dont think he was that good, he should have scored 6"
Redknapp "I agree Thierry, total waste of money, when are they letting Costa back?"

FFS MAN HAVE A fudging OPINION OF YOUR OWN!

When this is the state of punditry and old bugger willing to have a point and stand by it is brilliant. Souness is one of the best IMO, which says a hell of a lot about the general state of punditry in this country.

Townsend is just a macaron. Means no harm, he just has no insight whatsoever. A traffic cone in the studio would be equally as insightful.

Neither of these will be the winner (loser?) in the end. Townsend is harmless and I don't mind Souness at all. He lays into Arsenal a lot which has to count for something.

Back