• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone on here know David Hughes?

EN88QYPOTTER

Paul Mahorn
Ay up Spurs fans, ow at, owe rate?

Stoke fan comes in peace! Trying to find a school friend from Cheshunt, David Hughes, who I went to school with at the now defunct Queen Eleanor.

Know he still goes home and away and, therefore, might be up the Brit this Satdee? If so, would love to arrange a meeting with him.

Anyone who knows David, would you be good enough to point him in this direction and he might message me (he'll know who I am, being as I was the only Stokie in the whole school!)

Thanking you in anticipation, and here's to a bostin' game Satdee!

Holmesdale Potter

Ay up Spurs fans, ow at, owe rate?

Stoke fan comes in peace! Trying to find a school friend from Cheshunt, David Hughes, who I went to school with at the now defunct Queen Eleanor.

Know he still goes home and away and, therefore, might be up the Brit this Satdee? If so, would love to arrange a meeting with him.

Anyone who knows David, would you be good enough to point him in this direction and he might message me (he'll know who I am, being as I was the only Stokie in the whole school!)

Thanking you in anticipation, and here's to a bostin' game Satdee!

Holmesdale Potter

Oh well? Thank you to the 232 of you that actually read my plea, sadly no outcome.

As for Satdee's game? Well, you were well and truly battered, but, good turn out by Spurs fans and brilliant whole stadium applause for Jimmy Greaves on fifteen minutes. Proud to have been part of that.

Here's to next season eh?

Trar,

Holmesdale Potter

Back