• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone know how to remove shirt name/number from a football strip?

NovTHFC

Helder Postiga
I stupidly rushed into buying this years away strip with Van der Vaart on the back, now he's gone, I'd like it removed to get another player on the back.

Is there anyway to remove them?

This should do the trick:

cheese_grater_slide.jpg

Might need to buy a new spurs shirt though...and a skin graft

dont the staff suggest not to tumble dry it? could try that although it may take off the front logo too. I have the old black and gold shirt which i wanted to get the front logo off (it started to peel) and i've been left with the glue. anyone have any idea on how to remove that too?

A friend of mine works for a sports team, they have their own shirt printing machine. Very proud of his expensive new cycling jersey he bought for his upcoming triathlon, he wore it in to work to show off. Needless to say, they printed fatboy #1 on the back of it. I'm pretty sure he got it off by constantly steaming it with an iron for an hour or so

I have a kit with Modric 14 too...AND i bought the new away kit with van der Vaart 11 on the back...

Choosing vdv11 was a double fail :p

When Ade switched his number from 25 to 10 the club store offered to change the number for free. They could probably do it for you

If you're gonna have a player who's left, don't think VDV is such a bad one to have. It would be a nice one for the memories.

Thanks for the replies, might be more hassle than its worth.

Yeah I was thinking the same Disco. He was/is one of my favourite Spurs players but seeing some of the players in action wouldn't mind Dembele on the back. May just get a home shirt with Dembele instead, save ruining an away shirt, although I may try the club shop next time I'm at the lane.

I got Dembele on mine :)

Thanks for the replies, might be more hassle than its worth.

Yeah I was thinking the same Disco. He was/is one of my favourite Spurs players but seeing some of the players in action wouldn't mind Dembele on the back. May just get a home shirt with Dembele instead, save ruining an away shirt, although I may try the club shop next time I'm at the lane.[/QUOTE

Heat I guess, they are ironed on arent they so I imagine its some kind of gluey adhesive. Just fire up an iron for a while and see what happens

A lot of fans get their name on the shirt right? Did you consider changing your name?

Back