• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

another thread about the EU

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html

I think anyone who has read this website over the years will know im a sceptic of the EU "project" but i really do have the feeling there a little sinister over there and it is not just my political views coming out but the way they behave it makes me feel quite concerned especailly seeing as what has happened in previous years. Im not suggesting they would be sick like hitler but i do not feel comfortable with the sort of things they are getting up to now, it feels like it is changing and there becoming even sneaker then before.

Can any of the pro EU people on here tell me what they think, this is not me wanting to shout anyone down, i honestly like to hear other peoples point of view. After an excellent post milo did some years back i now refuse to even consider going to Dubai because of how they treat their indian work force. So any of you pro EU people tell me im being parnoid or a right wing nut and give me a reason.

Trouble is i am often right about these bigger things and i reckon i would have done quite well as a political consultant, not a politican to many skeltons in the closet for that. I honestly feel that when you try to supress people like the EU does then your storing up problems for further down the line.

Can see some point down the line a lot more riots in EU countries especailly when Brussels gets to veto different nations budgets.

Your boring when your not drunk

the wife says im many different people and it is why she likes me, i can be serious kind caring thoughtfull and then when im drunk well then there are often fireworks.Anyway im giving my liver a rest for a bit. The is a Japanese beer festival in brighton in March and i love all things Japanese so i will be getting rat arsed then for 4 days.

the wife says im many different people and it is why she likes me, i can be serious kind caring thoughtfull and then when im drunk well then there are often fireworks.Anyway im giving my liver a rest for a bit. The is a Japanese beer festival in brighton in March and i love all things Japanese so i will be getting rat arsed then for 4 days.

Jap beer festival, so there is Asahi and Sapporo

Back