• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ange’s system / formation

Even if it were only different players, they still need time to learn from their mistakes to perfect the system.
Yeah and that takes time
It’s rare for many things to be fixed mid season
And I’d say if we had more games to try different things it’s possible it may have lead to some different outcomes

Indeed - although a worrying direction of travel, especially since we’ve had more or less a full squad to pick from in most of that time period.

It’s first season syndrome
Many other coaches have had it at bigger clubs than ours
We haven’t actually had a fit squad by the way as we haven’t had a striker in the squad since Richy got injured

If it’s any consolation a new manager at Bournemouth had a mare of a start but now has set a club record for points in this division, and is starting from January I believe they are 4th (I think that’s what I heard on a pod)
As I’ve said previously if you flipped the form around and we were finishing the season the way we started everyone would be calling Ange a miracle worker

If it’s like this next season then I think it’s fair game to be worried. If the form continues it’s not a good look at all IMO

IMG_3532.jpeg

Back