• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American premiership TV coverage

P.D.

Alf Ramsey
Anyone know what the deal is? Going out there this weekend for a week and would like to watch the Man Utd and Leicester games. It looks like they are on NBC Sports Network or NBC Sports Live Extra going by this link - http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/

However not sure if it's the same channels everywhere (do other channels show them too) or if schedule changes for the time difference e.g. Man Utd game is down as noon which is only 4 hours behind UK or do they not show them live?

Also how common is it for hotels/restaurants to have these channels or are they fairly premium? Given they are early morning I'm guessing many places won't be open.

I have friends who've moved to the US and Canada, and they watch footy in pubs that open early. Breakfast time kick offs.

I've watched a few American streams and there is a Geordie commentator who is unhinged. He speaks like a fan, and it's refreshing to hear genuine excitement when we've gotten used to monotone platitudes of Niall Quinn.

I'm in San Francisco, but know that the LA Spurs meet at a specific pub. They will be watching the ManU match at The Greyhound Bar & Grill (www.the-greyhound.com). The owner is a Spurs supporter, and the match will be live. Address is 5570 North Figueroa St, LA, CA 90042. That is, however, about 20 miles from Santa Monica. A place some of the LA Spurs used to watch is Ye Olde King's Head in Santa Monica. The address is 116 Santa Monica Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA 90401. They will be showing the Spurs-ManU match live at 9:00am local time. Enjoy!

Cheers mate, will have a look. On a work trip so only really want to pop out to watch it quickly. Ye Olde Kings Head sounds good, will check it out.

Cheers mate, will have a look. On a work trip so only really want to pop out to watch it quickly. Ye Olde Kings Head sounds good, will check it out.
Good luck; can't promise it will be full of Spurs supporters like the Greyhound will, but you'll be able to watch, and maybe with a few others!

Back