• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Amazing NHL goal by San Jose rookie Tomas Hertl

Always good to watch the Avs on the Altitude feed, for Avs bias of course.

Another good win after a bit of a skid, was bound to happen eventually but good to get back to winning ways.

NHL shaping up really well this year, some really great teams, playoffs will be ****hot.

Were you watching the home feed of the game Daisuk?

As a desert dog's man myself, I'll take the loser point from being 2 down, but disappointing not to close it out from 3-2 up.

Michael Stone's unstoppable at the minute \o/

Hmmm, yeah, that was probably it. They had a Coyotes fan doing "commentary" (a kid who basically stated four or five times how "interesting" he thought hockey was). I actually didn't know there were such a thing as a home feed, tells you how many games I've seen over the last few years. :p And yes, all the games I've been watching the last few days have been cracking! I just can't believe how good some of these guys are. That 3rd or 4th goal by Pittsburg against Washington the other day was just incredible. Such a lightning fast team move. As much as I love football, I don't think it's nearly as immersive as a good hockey game.

[video=youtube;OK78vqntDwE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK78vqntDwE[/video]

Last edited:
Sounds like the Fox Sports Arizona "Kidkaster". The question "why?" doesn't seem to have occurred to anyone, unfortunately. Maybe it's an American thing. They do it for the Diamondbacks too actually.

Great goal by the Penguins there, helps having Crosby to find the angled finish at the end of course.

Back