• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Always look on the bright side of life

Without a doubt as people we learn more from our mistakes (unless your homer simpson). And so I'm sure that AVB will learn- we haven't got a bad squad but if sunday showed anything we have to be up for each and every game.

And after our good start the pressure will definitely be on AVB and the team to bounce back- and bounce back we will. We simply cannot play as bad as that again. It was definitely the kick up the backside the players needed.

I'm actually much more confident about the rest of the season now after sunday. We simply can't take anything for granted for the rest of the season. One bad day at the office does not a bad team make.

The things that went wrong on sunday can be remedied for the most part with the squad we now have. I'd be a lot more worried if we hadn't improved the squad so much this year. Roll on the Villa game-COYS!

Agreed!

Without a doubt as people we learn more from our mistakes (unless your homer simpson). And soI'm sure that AVB will learn- we haven't got a bad squad but if sunday showed anything we have to be up for each and every game.

And after our good start the pressure will definitely be on AVB and the team to bounce back- and bounce back we will. We simply cannot play as bad as that again. It was definitely the kick up the backside the players needed.

I'm actually much more confident about the rest of the season now after sunday. We simply can't take anything for granted for the rest of the season. One bad day at the office does not a bad team make.

The things that went wrong on sunday can be remedied for the most part with the squad we now have. I'd be a lot more worried if we hadn't improved the squad so much this year. Roll on the Villa game-COYS!

As long as he doesn't take half our team half way round the world again to play a team of non-entities just three days before an important London derby, it will be a lesson well learned.

Back